A Beautiful mess

I am a beautiful mess, fucked up, fragile, damaged & working my way back to good, who knows if I will get there. Some days I love me & others not so much.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

just tired & sad & lonely I had me a good cry & a nap. I am thankful I have a roof over my head, food in my cabinets, a job that pays my bills, friends that give a damn and parents who love me no matter what. I am thankful that 2 little fur babies love me unconditionally, that small children think I am great, that I can sit in my backyard & listen to life around me, wind chimes, playing puppies, cars going by, the smell of BBQ and summer evening wafting into my piece of tranquility of only for a moment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you paint a heavenly picture ~ just think of how great THIS summer is going to be!!! And isn't it amazing how much a simple smell can take you back to that moment? I'm thinking a bbq scented candle needs to be invented..yep.

    ReplyDelete