A Beautiful mess

I am a beautiful mess, fucked up, fragile, damaged & working my way back to good, who knows if I will get there. Some days I love me & others not so much.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

already imbalanced enough

I have been reading the fertility for Dummies book, cuse I feel like a dummy...lol :-) My DH & I have been TTC for almost 3 years now, we have secondary infertility & I am 5'7" and currently 300lbs although my OB has NEVER said "it's my weight" I can't help but hate me for not looking in fact I have been gaining :-(( Really to t he point of self loathing. I am on Zoloft which is safe for TTC & or pregnancy as well as Trazodone (which I think I am going to discontinue since major side effect is weight gain) as well as a BP med used to treat anxiety. I have been useing Femara untill this last cycle & we used Clomid, I was initial afraid to use clomid since the major side effect is mood imbalances ( & I am already imbalanced enough) but I didn't think it was that bad & Femmera gives me a 6 day migraine headache. We have had 3 failed IUIs & have been useing a known donor to supply our baby batter, he is my best friends husband & I love them for doing this for us. I also suffer from Hypothyroidism which is testing in normal ranges as well as diabetes treated w/ Metformin & my blood sugars are also testing normal w/ excellent A1c levels. Doctor says she wants us to try for 5 consecutive cycles before we do something else, no idea what the next step is but I am miserable :-( That is my How am I doing.......

No comments:

Post a Comment