A Beautiful mess

I am a beautiful mess, fucked up, fragile, damaged & working my way back to good, who knows if I will get there. Some days I love me & others not so much.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

tradzodone

I think yesterday really helped, I am still struggling w/ anxiety & a headache but certainly more manageable than it has been, Doctor upped my dose of anti depressants to 200mg (Zoloft) & added Guanfacine 2mg tabs for anxiety as well as gave me Trazodone 50mg to be taken at night all are okay to take while trying to conceive or once pregnant. I am kinda scared to take the trazodone so I am not starting that one till the weekend so I will know how it will effect me during the day. My current issue is I wake up at 4am when DHs alarm goes off & because I am so wound up I can't go back to sleep, & about now(pm) I am just exhausted & I could take a nap w/ the kids but often times I do not actually sleep & I feel more anxious & just out of it once nap time is over......

No comments:

Post a Comment